If your Google 2FA code doesn't work, such as expired, invalid or incorrect, please check step by step as below:
1. Ensure GA APP installed, not others.
(IOS User: Click to download on APP STORE)
(ANDROID User: Click to download on PLAYSTORE)
2. Please check if you entered the google 2FA code for your Btlux account, not other platforms or not your other account if any.
3. The google 2FA code is only valid for 30 seconds. Please check to ensure you entered the latest code when it is still valid. If code expired, please try enter the new code.
4. Ensure your phone system time is the same as the time of logging in Btlux.
5. If you still cannot solve the problem, please contact online customer service.
How to sync your Google Authenticator App on Android or your clock for iOS (Apple iPhone)?
|On Android:||On iOS (Apple iPhone):|
|Go to the Main Menu on the Google Authenticator app||Go to the iPhone [Settings] . (your phone settings area, not Google Authenticator App)|
|Select [Settings]||Select [General]|
|Select [Time correction for codes]||Select [Date & Time]|
|Select [Sync now]||Enable [Set Automatically]|
|The app will confirm that the time has been synced.||If its already enabled, disable it, wait a few seconds and re-enable|